The Oundle Almanac Companion of 1883, published by Alfred King of New Street Oundle, lists a wide variety of clubs and societies catering for the tastes of sporting enthusiasts within the town. Oundle Town Football Club is proud to be named as part of that history.
At the conception of the club in 1883, the secretary was Mr.W.E. Dolby and the club captain Mr.W.T.King both well known Oundle families.
This tradition is emphasised by a number of fathers and sons who have played for the club during the years.
To mark the Centenary of the Club we were presented with an Illuminated address, by The Football Association which takes pride of place in in the Club headquarters.
The Club Moved from its first home, off Benefield Road during the early 1950’s to its present ground and Headquarters in Station road, where we have a well established Supporters Club.
A Big Future
In 2016/17 Oundle Junior FC and Oundle Town FC have merged into one club and known as Oundle Town Football Club. By moving forward together we can jointly work towards to providing football for all ages and abilities in and around Oundle.
Established in 1883, Oundle Town is a community sports club run by volunteers. We have teams covering ages from 5 years old – 90 years of age. In our prime site location in the heart of Oundle Town center we offer sponsorship opportunities for local businesses.